Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

August 25, 2011

Being a greedy b*tch

So if you remember, I previously did a post on the designer things I like (Click here) So here's and updated list of my desired designer goods, some the same some not:
Louboutin Lady Dafs (Still on my list!) Not sure whether I prefer nude or black though...

Alexander McQueen scarf, this is the colour I decided on

Louis Vuitton Sarah Noeud Wallet

Casio Diamond watch, i'd prefer the 101 but the 15 one will do. Casio is my fave make of watches and I love big blingy gold ones so this is perfect!

Louis Vuitton passport cover

Louis Vuitton key purse (But i'd use it for change/receipts)
(I missed out the bag cause I'm gonna have to wait a lifetime for it but that's my top priority to ever get)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews