Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

August 06, 2011

Recent Purchases: River island, MAC & Forever 21

Forever 21, £4.80 (I think) I got this for when I travel I never have a place to store my brushes, so this is my fancy way to take them :-) It's glittery leopard

Mac brush cleanser £8.50, Cleaned my brushes with this, omg my brushes look beautiful! It disinfects too so worth the money!


Decided to start my mac pro x15 pallette!! I got this in London, pics when my dad emails me some he took, the pallette was £11.50 & the eyeshadow was £9.50 for one! Please dont think the pallette comes with ANY shadows,  it doesn't it comes with none! I already knew this but some people get a bit confused with it. It's gonna be a slow process filling this! My next post will be about buying MAC products from online, as i've been asked in the past so i'll share my thoughts. My first colour is carbon if your interested, just a matte black.

Raspberry jeans, River island £30-40? can't remember I also got these in khaki green but they're in the wash

So college, i finally chose 'smart' shoes. A pair of brogues and loafers. I'm not wearing sh*tty little kitten heels, excuse my french, I hardly ever swear. But that was needed. So I chose these both river island varying between £20-30 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews