Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

August 31, 2011

Louis Vuitton Vernis Key Pouch in Pomme D'amour

So yes, I finally purchased my first thing off my wishlist! Well one of the smaller ones but whatever, I got the Louis Vuitton Vernis Key Pouch in colour Pomme D'amour. It's SO cute! I love it! I'm using it for change, has a cheque in it atm & reciepts. I could actually maybe fit my iPhone. It was £205 and I ordered from the official LV website. I ordered Friday evening, and came Monday afternoon, so i'm guessing the only take orders on weekdays before a certain time.
I was so pleased with it runnning round my house screaming when it got here because i'd waited ALL day and the postman had already came around 11 in the morning so when another delievery came at about 4, I was so happy! I came from France in one day!
So I opened the brown parcel box and I was happy with all the presentation! All boxed to perfection, even the little string around the box & the pull tab on the box was leather. So I opened the box and in the little dustbag was my purse, everything top quality. Anyways not much more to the story so here's a load of pics!

Naww so cute! Saving for the matching wallet or passport cover now! It's a darker colour in real life

More like this colour

Love this storage box

Receipts, thankyou letter, terms & conditions and return voucher

Back

Two pockets, main pocket and a open side pocket to slide paper or anything in

Clip to hang it on the inside of a bag or anywhere, inside Louis Vuitton bags, most of them had this 'D' shape hook to hang it off



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews