Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

June 06, 2011

Designer Whore.

So yeah I LOVE me some designer gear, but who doesn't! I only have a few things on my list but I thought why not share them! I don't own alot of designer, I have only 1 Louis Vuitton, but it's a speedy 30 I got when I was 15, but i'm so bored of that bag because everyone has one, or good rip offs because they're easy to get! Plus the handles get dirty so quick and impossible to clean! But i'm currently saving up for either one of these, it's so hard not to spend anything! But it's my 18th on the 27th ;-) jokes (that's not happening)
Christian Louboutin 160 Lady Dafs Nude

Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma MM Pomme D'amour

Christian Louboutin Leopard Studded Big Lips Booty

Alexander McQueen Scarf

Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Leopard Stole

Louis Vuitton Leopard Vernis Heart Coin Purse

Juicy Couture Jacquard Navy Tracksuit
(Juicy Tracksuits are the most comfortable clothing ever!!!! So easy to just throw on)

As you can proberly tell this would cost quite a bit to get, and CL are impossible to get a hold of! But i'll proberly be wanting a whole load of stuff and forget this in about a month, I get bored of things easy, which is why i'd never get a tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews