Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

June 22, 2011

Recent Purchases, Louis vuitton & outfit of the day!

Haha, these purchases (nothing special), New razor, enamel toothpaste and mouthwash to protect my teeth whilst im doing my teeth whitenig system

Black makeup brush holder (i've needed for ages!) Initial necklace topshop £4.25, See through stripe vest topshop £15, wii game packman party (LOL love it!) £12.95
No makeup, I cba much anymore, Yes so my nan came over from america and is going back so she gave me my present earlier, (go back to a recent post) ERRR LOUIS V LEOPARD STOLE!!! My family knows i'm over obsessed with lv & scarfs i own SO many scarfs! Please do not ask me if it's real or not, i have no clue got over excited and had college so i never got round to asking, I will next time i see her, OMG i love it!
This is that river island leather jacker, river island light denim jeans and plaint white tee from new look which i teamed with my converse lites :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews