Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

June 07, 2011

Makeup Mania!

So as everyone who knows me well, they'll know I LOVE makeup! I am getting sick of applying it though lately, as it's hard work keep applying, taking off, touch ups everyday. Anyways I thought i'd post a few makeup looks I have either tried or would like to try in the future, all very neutral colours except about two. Plus a few Kim.K looks at the bottom, I love her makeup!

Drama! Love it!

This reminds me of Nicole Scherzingers makeup in the 'Bottle Pop' Music video, love these lashes!

This one is my favorite, it reminds me of one I did before, I love coral tones




Nighttime obviously, NO smokey eye during the day! Definate NO NO NO!!!!



Sorry she looks a bit scared, I usually do something like this for the day


Did something like this recently, I love smokey eyes on nights out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews