Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

June 20, 2011

Wanting to be blonde.

OMG I have this sudden urge to be blonde again!!!! But it kills your hair. I want deep blonde like this:
(Rita Ora)
Don't know many mixed race girls who can pull off blonde.. well not many have it, I had all over blonde highlights before, but got bored... maybe I should buy a front lace? AHH but I love dark hair. But front laces are expensive. But I think if i do blonde I should try weave or something instead of killing off my hair again! It's only just stopped breaking from the blonde. I still have some! Cause I just dyed black over it.. which is why it's so hard going lighter to brown. I wanna go lightish brown eventually I dunno like I said I get bored of everything so easy so i'll debate with myself. Plus my mom would hate me with blonde hair. Get back to me with answers!
(I ramble when talking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews