Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

May 28, 2011

OMG i've been to hell and back!

I haven't even posted this week and I had loads to post about and reqs and I fell ill!! Like seriously ill. I woke up monday morning like 3.30am and felt all hot even though my window was open, then my stomach started feeling all sicky. Suddenly I felt this massive urge to be sick, so I ran to the toilet and just was there for like 5 minutes spewing up! Oh god I sound dreadful when i'm being sick. But it really hurt! I went back to bed, had a sip of water (I always take water to bed with me every night) and went back to sleep. Then half an hour later the same thing happened!! I felt so bad! So I woke up again at about 6 with the same feeling!!! And just wanted to die and everything! My mom was out, so there was me being a wuss going 'I want mom!!' to my little brother (bless him bringing me orange juice upstairs about 4 times) and yes that happened again 4 times between 6-11 oclock am just feeling like someone is pushing on my stomach so hard I felt in labour... sorry I don't know what that feels like. I had only half a cup of boiled water for that whole day. Then the same again on tuesday! I can actually tell you what i've ate this week it's so bad!
Monday: 1/2 x cup of boiled water
Tuesday: Same
Wednesday: 3 x custard creams & 2 x boiled water
Thursday: 2 x pieces of toast 1x cup of tea and 2 x custard creams
Friday: 4 x pieces of toadt 2 x tea & 1 x cheesestring

Today atleast i've managed a plate of spaghetti bolonaise! It's so nice to eat. Plus side is i've lost weight, but not a good way to lose it! It'll proberly be gained again by next friday. But because all i've been eating is carbohydrates my stomach is really bloated so i've not been able to do my daily sit ups & my stomach is rock solid! No guys i'm not pregnant! I should know! :-)

Anyways, should be a proper post up tomorrow! Any requests are appreciated because it's so hard thinking of them! I could do some reviews I guess.... Lemme know via formspring! /melissajayxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews