Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

May 19, 2011

Recent Purchases!

Gone a bit shopping crazy this month & treated myself a bit :-)
Yes I now wear glasses, i'm short sighted in my right eye & long sighted in my left. But I only wear them on laptops & watching TV & Reading... but sometimes I just wear them :-)

Barry M 115 red black, I wanted a dark brown but this was the closest I could get, but it's so sheer it would need about 5 coats to get a solid colour. Do not recommend. Barry M 318 peach melba, this one I adore! Just painted my toes with it, perfect light coral, definatly recommend to anyone! Only needed 2 coats. My mac brush 217, best brush ever to invest in if you like blending, OMJEEZUS! I don't understand why i've never had this!! Never one I will regret! And mac 252 for just putting shadow on the lid, i was originally going to get the 239 but the mac artist told me it will blend the colour out into the crease so to get the style I like to get this one, and pretty much love it!

 Peach top/vest with a crew neck & beige bag both topshop (all prices and stuff below)
OMG this jacket I wanted since I saw it!!! But never had the money, but by the time I could get my hands on it, it was sold out, luckily, they got one 12 in online and I grabbed it asap!!! I love it so much! Not gonna lie, I saw kim kardashian in a black drape jacket but loved hers but it was like 855 or something? I'm not loaded.. yet. Google 'black drape jacket river island' for a better/clearer picture of what it looks like on

Glasses - £45 @ specsavers
Barry M Nail Polishes - 2 for £4.99 @ superdrug
Mac brushes - not sure because I bought them at the airport duty free but online and at mac stores they are 217 - £15 & 252 - £21
Cream top - £28.50 @ topshop
Cream bag - £36 @ topshop
Leather drape jacket - £130 @ river island

also i got my nails did for £25 @ yoshe salon in b'ham :-)

that's all for now guys, i'm gonna try post more often!


1 comment:

  1. I love love love that jacket!! :)
    Great purchases!
    x

    ReplyDelete

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews