Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

May 06, 2011

Would I ever have surgery?

I remember ages ago people would take the piss and say oh you need surgery blah blah. But I am actually planning it. So when they said it, I woud just think 'well im getting it so what's your point?' I'm not really bothered what people think or say, because i'm doing it for myself and if it's gonna make me happy then that's all that matters really! I'm not saying what I plan to have because people may use it against me. But if you were to ask me personally I would openly say. It's nothing embarassing but all I will say is currently I only have one/two planned. I sometimes think of loads more I would have done but it's nothing that is as important as this.
I would like to get one done for my 21st but gotta get started on saving first!

Just a quick update as I haven't blogged in a few days
I've started tanning on the sunbeds. I've started on 8 mins and i'm working my way up to about 16 mins, i did that and I was black but working up will make your tan last longer between tanning sessions.
I'm going to Holland Sunday @ 4.15 for a study trip for my course, not looking forward but I guess I gotta go.
I'm buying two new mac brushes over the weekend (I don't know if this is interesting) but i'm purchasing mac 217 & 239. And purchase another one next week and the MAC brush cleanser.

That's about it really
until next post! proberly when i get back from Holland! Trip pics maybe next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews