Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

April 14, 2011

OUTFIT.

Ignore the hair can, But this was a total Kim.K inspired outfit. Obviously I haven't got the money for a hermes belt or a balenciaga bag but here's my high street version!
Shirt - Marks & Spencers £35
Jeans - River Island £39.99
Belt - River Island £24.99
Shoes (Not shown) - River Island tan sandals - £39.99
Watch (Gold Casio mens) - eBay - £24.99
Bag (Also not shown) - River island Black and gold satchel - £39.99
I'm only 17 and wearing heels around my city would look far too silly!


1 comment:

  1. really like this outfit !! :) love your blog! (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews