Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

April 18, 2011

My favorite/most used mac lipstick shades.



I have about 6 mac lipsticks and one lipgloss, because I just use the same shade! My favorite shade for everyday was always 'creme d'nude' I wore that for about a year and a half, but found it was close to looking a bit like foundation lips. But I recently purchased lady gaga 2 and it's the perfect shade nude for my skin tone! Well I think it would suit most (not all). My favorite pink shade is 'Lady Gaga', I bought pink friday, but still haven't even tried it yet!! And for red, 'Cyndi' it's a nice deepish red, Swatches above!
(L-R) Ravishing, Lady Gaga 2, Creme D'nude, Lady Gaga, Pink Friday, Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews