Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

April 16, 2011

Daily Face Routine


I get asked quite regularly what make-up I use on my face. Some may think it's alot, some may not, but personally I like it for the moment and it'll stick, but sometimes I like a change. So above is all what I use brushes and make-up, I don't use my fingers for ANYTHING! Because even if I wash may hands i'll end up with orange finger prints everywhere somehow. So here's the products left to right:
#1 Gosh blusher brush - mom got it from superdrug, not sure it's about £7.99?
#2 Mac 190 brush - £26.00
#3 QVS (superdrug own) concealor brush - again not sure about £1.99?
#4 Bare minerals blusher brush - Came in the powder set, I think you can buy separately
#5 Mac Studio Sculpt NC30 - £23.00
#6 Mac Prep & Prime - £18.00
#7 (Top Powder) Mac Powder Bronzer Shade 'Matte Bronze' - £17.50
#8 Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder Shade NC30 - £17.50
#9 Mac Powder Blush Shade 'Pink Swoon' - £17.00
#10 Mac Studio Finish Concealor Shade NW25 - £13.50
(Bottom) Cotton bud lid to squeeze foundation out onto instead of hand :-)

So first of all I use #6 under my eyes and nose as I have dry skin, but those two places get really shiny. Then conceal with #3 & #10 (she gave me the wrong shade, but you can't take back... so i'm getting a new one soon, nc30) over blemishes and all and my freckles. Then use #2 & #5 all over, two THIN layers for better coverage. I like flawless faces. Next I use #1 & #8 all over my face, change to #7 with the same brush but go round the outside of my face to give it a kind of '3D' kind of look. Bronzed, without the overly full bronzed look. Finish off with #9 and that's my face finished! Like I said this is MY way, if you don't like it, it doesn't matter I don't change the way I do anything until I like to :-)


P.S Yes the picture belongs to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews