Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

April 21, 2011

Fashion Inspiration Series: Part I

I used to get asked quite a bit, how I would put an outfit together, what celebrities to look at and such, so here's a few pictures that I like, tend to stick to nude or black colours. I tend to look at kim kardashian, miley cyrus, vanessa hudgens, vanessa white, frankie sandford & nicole richie. But I do come across some pictures on tumblr and sometimes others in news articles and stuff.
I decided to make this a series thing as I have loads of pics.











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews