Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

April 14, 2011

Deco Phone Case

I recently decided I wanted to make my own deco phone case, as I would in the end save money. I bought everything apart from the bow from eBay. It only come to about £12 and was so worth it! I love it! It took me about 1 hour 45 mins to do, but turned out really well. I'm really into crafts ever since I was little so this was so fun! The gem sizes are 3mm,5mm,8mm,10mm. I used a glue called GS hypo glue, it isn't the best and proberly would purchase again, but it is okay, it's just good for if it touches the top of the gem it doesn't remove the shine. My friends were like you should sell them! but it would take so long but I think I could make quite a bit of cash from it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews