Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

July 29, 2011

Ugh. Case issues!

So some idiot decided to inbox me like oh you never made that you got it off ebay..... No. I worked my little ass off doing that case and now have back ache from so! Luckily I took random captures I was going to upload during the process but decided to make one post about it in the end. So here's some shots! Kinda a proof thing? Why would I lie over something stupid? I've done a case before, i'm into craft things like this -___- BTW the pink thing at the bottom is an 'M' but you can't make it out really.



7 Hours of hard graft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews