Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

July 13, 2011

Business Plan.

So yeah i've said many times I should start a business doing those phone case things. And i've decided to officially start! But I'm having a hard time deciding what to call it? And I need to get a few made to start some sort of a portfolio! Obviously my prices will be lower for the meanwhile as I'm just starting out. How can I promote myself? I currently have 2 projects, my sisters phone and my own laptop case, But it's had getting a hold of little cute items for cheap like bows and hello kitty things. I guess i'll have to make them then peopl buy as it is, I could do pure gem custom orders I guess. Get at me if you want anything, have any name ideas or even words that I could use!

I need to get saving for my big purchase!




Update!: Thought of a name!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews