Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

July 08, 2011

Newest Project.

So here's the preview of my newest creation i'm starting:

It's for my macbook, i'm super excited to make this one! I love hello kitty and having a pink hello kitty macbook is going to be fabulous!! It's going to cost a bit but on ebay they sell for £100's which means if i make them I could possibly make some £££ ;-D All the little notes are colours and sizing for when I place a mass order. Obviously when it's made it wont have 'macbook cover' written on it I actually said I was going to do cases, but kind of low on income atm. But i've got to do my sister one also so I have to going on. Get back to me with what you think. Also I haven't chosen a back ground colour yet the gem colours and sizes gets a bit all over the place as you can tell.
Ps this is note form so excuse the handwriting... well actually I don't have neat writing o.O



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews