Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

July 07, 2011

Going out for a drink OOTD.


So I went out for my friend's 20th and had such a good time even though I was ill! Hence why I had no makeup on or hair done because I had no energy too -__-. Anyways this is my outfit for that day. I always seem to picture in this jumper but it is one of my fave pieces of clothing as it's comfortable with a stylish twist :-)

Jumper: Topshop £40
Jeggings: Not sure mom got them from a cheap shop, I think they we like £7
Wedges: Topshop £70
Clutch: Juicy Couture £30 in the sale was £175! BARGIN!
Initial Necklace: Topshop £4.25 in the sale

Those wedges are actually SO comfortable! I lasted a good while before my feet hurt, because I actually can't stand wearing heels but love them too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews