Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

October 19, 2011

Recent Purchases


My camera skills have to improve


River Island suede clutch - £26.99


Snakeskin Zara contrast shirt - £25.99


New Look pleated dress (The instore range is called Apricot) - £24.99


Topshop Tiger dress -£22.30 (Student Discount) OMG I have no clue when to wear this dress, I went to the club the other week and 4 other girls had this on! I'll have to wait till the phase dies down... Plus all the TOWIE girls have it making it more popular, I bought it about a month ago not realizing every other girl has it... My mistake.


Primark onesie - £10 Great for the winter! I wanted one without feet because i'll feel even more like a huge child


H&M Shawl/Wrap - £14.99 Looks so wintery, but absolutely freezing because it's thin. Definitely need long sleeves underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews