Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

October 02, 2011

My M.A.C palette so far..


Sooo, my pallette so far! Only 5 but that's my grey smokey eye sorted! Colours from L-R are: Carbon, Black Tied, knight devine, electra and gesso. My next colours are all neutrals like browns, beiges and nudes. One line is going to be shimmer and one matte. I'm trying to build up two palettes, one natural colours and one bright colours like purples, pinks, greens & stuff.
I usually just stick to plain colours because that's all I have but I eventually want to start putting colour in my makeup for nights out and stuff because i've cut my makeup down dramatically for college these days, on my eyes all I wear now is mascara and I really enjoy playing about with eyeshadows. College is killing me lately! Anyway, I slightly forgot my palette lately which is why I don't have anymore than this, but now I can start buying slowly again yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews