Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

November 04, 2011

Recent Purchases & other

Topshop £36

This is gold in real life £2.85 or something?
I also got a big gold ring with a brown stone i'll try get a pic

Things I would like:

I never bought this but OMG it's beautiful & I must get! I love rosary beads, the blue is so sparkly! This is from Topshop for £8.50

Topshop £34


River Island £22


Spotted this today with my friend and i'm in love. (Jealous because she's getting it this week!) Topshop £65
Great for lazy days, but it's thin which is it's downfall Topshop £26




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews