Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

June 05, 2012

Favorite jewelry pieces of the moment.

This is called "Ria" and it's from MissGuided.co.uk - £9.99

Hermes clic clac .. I think i'm definitely buy a black one for myself for my birthday - Price varies
Too cute! Starfish bracelet and only £3!!! (I love underwater things and starfishes are my fave!)
LOVE cartier love bangles! I'd have 2 stacked up

Finally my designer splurge would be on some bad boy earrings like these:
LOVE vintage Chanel earrings, proberly wouldn't get them as big but most of the earrings designs are FAB.



Pieces i've purchased lately:
Anyone that knows me knows I have been looking for triangle studs for MONTHS and finally found some @ Topshop for £7.50 and they're quite big so my love for them is HUGE! My fave type of earrings are huge gold studs, don't ask why!
Also everyone who knows me knows i'm actually OBSESSED with mustaches for some odd reason! So this necklace has been on my neck near enough everyday since I got it. It's from Topshop I think it was £9 it's no longer on the site (-__-)

Some instagrams of my own pieces:




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews