Links



love fashion ♡



Follow me on instagram - Melissajay93
Or my twitter - melissajay93

January 25, 2012

Long time no see

Sorry, been busy as hell since my last post! Nearly a whole month! Well here's a few different scenarios:

I FINALLY invested in my Alexander Mcqueen Khaki Leopard Scarf sjhdbghdvfghvsbuhjx:
(From my instagram: ChynaPrincess) I'll try get a better pic, if I remember to change it

It's so fab I love! I ordered from selfridges.com came about 3 days later? Total was £290 inc. P&P
Few things I've got in the past month:
River Island - £25
The sizing on this top is weird if you're top heavy like me, I ended up on a size 14 :-\ the sizing round my boobs is weird and I like things loose. I guess it depends on preference.
Navy Bandage dress - £88 ebay

Asos- £30
I'm not 100 with this, I think i'm just going to resell, if anyone's interested let me know, mine's a size 10. The leg length on this is terrible! Way too long! Half of the leg material I had to push down to my ankle! Yet the straps are really small :-\ I guess if you're petite & tall this is a good choice, like the model in the pic.

I actually haven't bought that much, because 1) my scarf & 2) the rest of my money was spent on going out and my taxi fare can be up to £35 a night there and back -___- plus I don't share cabs with anyone because the girls I go out with live no-where near


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♡

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Just a blog about fashion, a few personal things thrown in and other things, thanks for reading! XOXO

Total Pageviews